Electronics Industry Supplier
Membrane Switches, Graphic Overlays, Labels and Functional Die Cut Products for Electronics
Design Mark is a leading supplier for the electronics industry, offering custom membrane switches, graphic overlays, labels and functional die cut products like gaskets, seals, spacers, and insulators for use by electronics original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
Design Mark’s Process for Electronics
Design Mark works with customers in the electronics industry to understand requirements and provide solutions that maximize quality and compliance from initial design to final production on every customer project. Using tools such as design feasibility review, work in process inspection, and post production review, Design Mark continually strives to improve the process in order to deliver defect free products to customers, with rapid response and quick turnarounds.
Electronics Industry Applications
Some uses of membrane switches, graphic overlays and labels in the electronics industry include:
- Hardware and software to build information infrastructure
- Communications systems for financial trading firms
- Electronic payment terminals, ATM displays
- Devices for the government and military
- Mobile handheld wireless scanners
- High frequency communications systems
- Rugged handheld computers
- Portable data collection systems
- Kitchen display controller units
- Weather stations
- Oceanographic analyzer equipment
- Conductivity sensors
- Generators and converters
- Electronic testing equipment
- Power amplifier systems
- Audio processors and equalizers
How to Work with Design Mark for Electronics Industry Applications
Design Mark works with electronics customers at various stages of their product development process, from design to prototype to production. Design Mark can offer design and engineering support for early-stage product development or can simply provide a quote for the desired quantities of membrane switches, graphic overlays, and labels.
Design Mark recognizes that each project is unique. With over 30 years of experience, Design Mark’s team of engineers and designers is dedicated to bringing expertise, innovation, and quality to each project and finished product.
Use Design Mark’s Secondary Assembly and Value-Added Services
Design Mark serves electronics manufacturers that are interested in:
- Getting products to market faster
- Streamlining the assembly process
- Boosting bottom-line profitability
These electronics OEMs can take advantage of Design Mark’s Secondary Assembly and Value-Added services.
Contact Design Mark for Membrane Switches, Graphic Overlays, Labels and Functional Die Cut Products for Electronics
Please complete the contact form for further assistance from Design Mark with custom membrane switches, graphic overlays, labels and functional die cut products for use in the electronics industry.