Are you ready to join a growing company that focuses on quality products, safety, and innovation? Then, meet your new family: NFI Corp. – recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in New England and part of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list as the highest-ranked company in the Providence/Warwick/Fall River area!
INSIDE SALES / CUSTOMER SERVICE
NFI Corp. is looking to add a new professional to our team! Sales professionals act as a liaison between the customer & various internal departments. As such, customer responsiveness, teamwork, accuracy, and thoroughness are imperative to this position. This role is tasked with building new revenue opportunities from all customers by understanding the value proposition brought to the customer.
Your Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and process incoming customer requests for information and quotes promptly.
- Process orders and change requests using set standards with complete information and details.
- Solves customer problems and complaints via corrective action procedures (CAR) that are routine. Participates in root cause analyses.
- Build revenue opportunities by utilizing standard follow-up activities and searching for additional applications, increased volume, referrals, and understanding the value proposition brought to the customer.
- Understanding pricing based on the value-based pricing model.
- Assists other Sales team members if appropriate.
- Initiate and respond to customer surveys.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree is required with 3 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Willingness and desire to foster a positive, fulfilling work environment and achieve departmental goals.
- Demonstrated ability to balance department efficiency and service excellence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills. Ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels across the company and customers.
- Proven customer support experience with strong phone etiquette and active listening.
Physical demands and work environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Independent travel may be required.
We are a 4-company organization that includes NFI, Design Mark, Flexible Pack, and Concierge in Print. Servicing customers through a variety of industries (medical, transportation, food/beverage, military, industrial, etc.), we manufacturer graphic overlays, customized labels, functional die cuts, and keypads. Your work can range from rugged labels for military equipment, or labels with holograms for medical devices – we have even sent labels into outer space with NASA! Backed by 40 years of success and fueled by a commitment to innovation, we are customer-centric, employees focused, and solution-driven.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.