Our global customers are realizing multiple benefits from Augmented Reality (AR) labels. For example, manufacturers of medical devices and medicine have embraced AR labels to improve anti-counterfeit strategies, increase customer engagement, and drive large-scale efficiencies throughout the supply chain.
- Anti-counterfeit strategies: AR labels with digital watermarks combat fraud
Digital Mark is taking a leading role in developing solutions using Augmented Reality technology. If your company manufactures medical devices, pharmaceuticals, any type of technological device or military/government materiel, we encourage you to take a serious look at adopting AR label technology to combat fraud.
We offer multiple state-of-the-art solutions for your anti-counterfeit strategies, including:
- Augmented Reality labels using visible or invisible digital watermarks
- Hologram labels and packaging
- Secure QR code, barcode, or serial number labels with or without Guilloche
- Specialty ink labels, void seals, medical hangtags, wrap-around labels
- Security seals, tamper-evident labels, and destructible vinyl labels (aka “indestructible”)
Combating counterfeiting, fraud, and product diversion means you:
- Reduce lost revenue from grey trade and product piracy
- Enhance the value and long-term trust in your brand
- Protect your trademarks and copyrights
- Regain endangered or lost market shares
- Avoid liability issues and negative legal consequences