This position coordinates all information required by manufacturing to produce a job. Compiles information records and quotations to ensure the procurement of required material, machinery equipment, tools, parts and services for use in the production of product.
Your Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all aspects, accuracy, and timeliness where the planning, assembling, and scheduling is concerned.
- Reviews and analyzes all specifications of purchase requests.
- Daily management of Purchasing.
- Interacts with Quality to ensure any vendor quality issues/corrective actions are addressed in a timely manner.
- Support Engineering during quoting process.
- Coordinates with Engineering and Production to ensure capacity planning accuracy.
- Updates production leads on production issues/concerns.
- Releases and maintains monthly and daily trackers.
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned
- Ability to problem solve in real time
- High school diploma or equivalent or 3-5 years of planning/buying experience.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and compute drawings.
- Ability to work with other departments
- Ability to interact with overseas vendors.
- Previous work experience in Planning
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.